What is the tool to import OLM to Entourage 2008 and How it works?
Import OLM to Entourage 2008
Entourage 2008 is an old email client that is still in use by many users due to its several features that are hard to replace. Entourage 2008 was related replaced by Outlook 2011 in 2010 by Microsoft.
Considering that, it is surprising that Microsoft didn’t offer any backwards compatibility with the Outlook OLM file. It is only usable in Outlook Mac itself and you can’t import it to Entourage 2008.
This is huge problem in case you ever want to share your Outlook data with the Entourage user, or for those users who have to continue using Entourage and wants some way to import data across both clients. The problem with OLM file is that is too different than how Entourage 2008 interacts with data files.
However, there’s an answer to this problem. By converting OLM to Entourage, you can easily import the data without having to import OLM. For this, you need a tool that can extract the contents from OLM and implement it into new files that work with Entourage. The only issue is that there are not many converters and the ones that exist don’t output the data correctly. They can also be incredibly confusing to the new users who are doing this data migration for the first time.
Best Way to Import OLM to Entourage 2008
This is where ‘OLM Extractor Pro’ comes in. It is an exception to most converters in this category in the sense that it can easily extract contents from OLM to Entourage that doesn’t leave out anything behind. The output you will get will be near perfect and every data element is processed with precision.
And one of the best things about “OLM Extractor Pro” is that it caters to the needs of a large organization that may have several tens of GBs of data to move and also to home users whose priority is simplicity and speed. The power and advanced features required to deal with a large migration project is balanced nicely with a basic interface that can be used by anyone.
OLM Extractor Pro is designed to convert OLM to Thunderbird, Microsoft Entourage Archive (*.rge), Apple Mail, Postbox, MBOX and EML file format. It works on Mac.
Functions & Features
Moreover, the tool also adds many options that are necessary to consider the individuals’ needs, and something that you will not find with other similar solutions, such as:
- It not only converts email but also contacts and calendar data to VCF and ICS files.
- You get the option to merge all multiple contacts and calendar entries per folder to a single VCF and ICS file.
- “OLM Extractor Pro” allows converting OLM files to other formats too such as MBOX, Apple Mail, EML and more.
- The filtering options makes it easier to remove any unnecessary folder from the output files.
- One-click option to ignore all empty folders
- Option to save read and unread emails in separate folders after conversion
Finally, there’s also 24 x 7 available help in the form of tech support by USL Software that will quickly help you resolve any unseen or uniquely complicated problem with your database during conversion.
How to import OLM to Entourage 2008
- Launch ‘OLM Extractor Pro‘
- Add OLM file to it
- Click on “Add OLM” to browse OLM files
- Drag & drop OLM files to the preview panel
- Optional Settings:
- Check what you want convert (Mails, Contacts, Calendars)
- Ignore Empty Folders
- Check / Uncheck folders from preview panel
- Select the output format as “Microsoft Entourage Archive“
- Then click on “Convert“
Try the free version here before getting the full license. It will give you the opportunity to see it in action without any limitations (other than ten items per folder per OLM file).
“OLM Extractor Pro” is the only exception amongst many other email migration tools that let you both convert large OLM files in bulk, while adding many useful options without over-complicating the interface for basic users.
Get it today to import OLM to Entourage 2008 / 2004.